Demopolis Equity Partners is an impact oriented private equity fund that seeks to partner with middle-market technology companies to drive growth and create economic value while also making a positive contribution to society. We bring deep operational expertise, industry insights, and strategic capital to help build sustainable growth and allow our portfolio companies to realize their full potential.
We are passionate about utilizing the power of business and technology to bring about transformational change in our communities while generating above market returns for our stakeholders.
Who We Are
Demopolis: City of The People
- Focused on technology enabled businesses led by a team with deep operational, strategic and investment experience
- Comprised of a diverse team driven by a passion for making a positive contribution to society
- Committed to supporting businesses and entrepreneurs to leverage technology to impact problems in marginalized communities
Mission, Vision & Value
Build companies that solve problems in our communities and improve the way of life of everyday people
We strive for excellence and hold ourselves and our partners to the highest standards We are a relationship firm; integrity, trust and respect govern our actions.
We believe diverse teams endure and can outperform when nurtured properly
A connected network of technology companies led by diverse management teams driving above market returns while making a positive impact on society
TIM GREENFIELDManaging Director and Co Founder
- 22 years in financial services, operations and consulting with a proven private equity track record
- Led PE fund from launch to $400mm in Enterprise Value with 35% IRR
Wanda FeltonPartner & Head of Investor Relations
- 32 Years in banking, private equity fundraising & consulting
- Raised $4.4 billion for private equity fund sponsors at Credit Suisse and Jefferies
Chandra Sekhar KarthaVice President
- 10 years of experience in finance
- Operating experience in software companies